Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Sony VAIO


Hey~ I am so excited to announce that, I finally got my new LAPTOP!

Okay.. I wanted to change my laptop quite some times ago.. my old Compaq is accompanying me since 2005, its about time to retire la.. hehe..

So, at first i didnt have any idea of what laptop to get. i browse thru HP website, Dell, and ofcoz, SONY!

I fall in love with this white Sony VAIO one day when I pass by one of the Sony Center, ow its simply stylish!

Yes i admit that I know not much about this computer thingy.. All I do is just online chatting, facebook, watch drama & store lots and lots of picture~ So basically any simple laptop will do, and any function will do~ When this situation happen, all I need to consider is only how it looks like, not how its work~ :P

For the past few month, I've been looking at this laptop over and over again. Whenever I walk pass Sony Center, I'll definitely go in and "say hi" to it, but nothing more I can do, the price tag stop me from bringing it back home. :(

30th June 2009, settle something in Gucci Pavilion, me & SJ walk around pavilion after a nice dinner, then we were in Sony Center again. At first we go in just to enquiry about the LCD tv and PS3, but then I saw it again, my sweet little White VAIO~

I dunno where is all my courage come from, I feel like bring it back home immediately! I've been wanting it since few month ago, finally that day I swipe my card, sign my name, and carry the big heavy box back home!

Ow I still feel like dreaming, dad didnt know I bought this, but he will know soon, coz I m taking my new laptop back to penang this weekend.. I hope he is not mad bout me.. ow~

Anyway~ I'll start blogging with new laptop now, dunno what to do with my old HP, any idea?

^^ Thanks for reading~


Cheers~
Rae or Lei




6 Comments:

  1. Jr. C said...
    Wow nice new lappy
    Eason Leong said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Eason Leong said...
    Give the old Compaq laptop to me lor. LoL...
    So, do u know ur new Sony's spec? Haha...
    Rae said...
    Jr. C - thanks~ I like it~

    Eason - well i wonder what u wrote on your first comment.. hehe.. it has been removed so i'll never know..
    well why give it to u ler?? give me good reason la~ yea i dunno anything about my new sony.. what spec?? :P
    Frederick said...
    since u like to store as much as photo u can... so u must look for notebook come with high capacity hard disk space... else u need to purchase external hard disk... u can donate the unit to rumah yatin...
    Rae said...
    haha i already got an external hard disk.. not too big, 160GB oni, but its small & easy to carry~ enuf for my picture & songs & drama d~ hehe..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates