Friday, July 10, 2009

9.7.2009

A normal Thursday, me & SJ walking around at Pavilion again, very hungry but no idea what to eat for dinner.

SJ's choice of the day is - TGI Friday

At first I don't feel like eating that.. the portion is big, too heavy for my dinner.. but that time is just 6pm, still early, so OK, lets go to TGI then~

6pm is counted early for KL people to have their dinner, when we were there, not much people dining inside yet, so we just sit down & look at the menu. Okay even thou we read this menu for many many times before, but still we took quite a long time to decide what to order.

Burger? NO! Steak? Not for me! Sandwich? Erm I'll think about it.. Three for all? I cant finish it..

Finally, SJ ordered a Caesar Salad, I get a Chicken Fingers~

While waiting for the food, me & SJ busy taking photo and the waiter keep looking at us, so embarrass yet so funny~

Not waited for too long, the food & drinks is served.
Slowly finish our food, yummy, pay the bill, continue my shopping time~ YAY~








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates