Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super Sunday!!

Sleep till 11.30, feel so satisfied~! Nothing is more happy then nonit wake up in the morning to go class or work.. I LOVE SUNDAY~

Online for awhile, wondering here & there, try to call SJ but couldn't get him.. ok never mind... I go get ready myself first.. Today just feel like wearing my new levis ladies style, match with a black singlet.. and my Monogram Canvas Neverfull~

After I m done with everything, SJ call me up and said that he cant out with me today.. ow so sad.. but never mind, I can still enjoy myself for the day~

First i drive to Giant Kota Damansara to get my Red Hot baby Sofa i wanted for so long.. Luckily its still there.. Happy Happy stuck it in my car, feeling hungry already.. So next stop is Cineleisure~

First I bought a movie ticket for myself, since i watch most of the movie already, then some of them i promise to watch with Cheryl or SJ, so no choice, i bought the ticket for Skrip 7707. The ghost malay movie.

Get the ticket, got 1 hour for me to take my lunch. I walk to Ah Cheng laksa, but order this Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang.. and water melon juice.. yummy yummy finish my meal, 30 min left, walk up to IT Hyper store, get myself a white headphone.. there is still 20 min left, walk in Sasa, get a dozen of face mask :P and a set of fine make up brush~ ow love it too!

Finish shopping, its about time to go up, get myself a cup of ice cream, thou I am already full, but still I cant reject the ice cream at all.. Grrrr.. it taste so nice especially with peanut & almond on it... hahaha~

Finish movie, surprisingly not bad, for a malay show which i din expect too much, yea its abit of low budget but.. haha its still not a waste to watch it la.. Bump in with Jin & Ann, they are so cute at first and dun belief that i come out alone.. then feel pity on me afterward.. LoL its ok la if you 2 is reading this.. I enjoy go out alone watch movie & shopping.. its very normal to me la ok...

Walk pass the flea market at the street, saw some very nice & cheap hair band, quickly get some for myself~ then walk to Ikano Power center, popular is having a book fair there. Lepak at popular for awhile, around 5pm, its about time to go home.. And need to go dinner at SJ house~

What a happy Sunday for me~ and if not mistaken.. I m going to watch another movie again later with SJ.. haha what movie to watch ler... think think**..

Thanks for reading~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei



Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang.. Yummy~
Water Melon Juice.. but i wonder why the colour look like this here..

Chocolate Ice cream with full of nuts on top!

Going to watch this when its out!

My Red Hot baby sofa.. its so comfortable~

New headphone

Masks & hair accessories~

New very fine makeup brush set^^

2 Comments:

  1. Cheryl Chua said...
    very good la didnt buy sofa for me.. nemind i use the wooden one heh!
    Rae said...
    where got wooden 1?? can always go buy again 1 ma, so near oni.. samor i dunno u like it or not, later i buy d u dont wan sit ler..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates