Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The sofa story


Today when i reach back home, open the door, I saw Miao is on my sofa, siting there enjoying his moment..

ME : Miao, what are you doing there?

Miao : meow~ obviously.. I am doing nothing..

ME : swt.. ok, I need to online now~

Miao : meow~ go ahead~ you dun need to get my approval right?

ME : ya~ but am I suppose to stand there and write a blog or should I sit on the floor?

Miao : erm... anywhere you like la meow~

ME : well.. I prefer to sit on the sofa..

Miao : meow meow~ oh ok.. now I know u prefer to sit on the sofa.. yawn~

ME : yes thank you

Miao : (still sitting there, doing nothing...)

ME : Miao, I thought you understand what I am saying?

Miao : yes, you say u prefer to sit on the sofa right?? O.0 **with innocent eyes rolling**

ME : correct.. but.. do you realise where are you sitting at now?

Miao : me? oh i had no idea, but this is really a good place for me to spent my whole afternoon sleeping & scratching & lying & doing nothing here.. thanks mommy for getting me these ya~ O.o **with cute BIG eyes rolling**

Finally.. I sit on the floor until he walk away to chase a piece of paper.. what a cute & understanding son of mine...



P.S : my look of the day~ going to SJ's mom birthday dinner~

6 Comments:

  1. Cheryl Chua said...
    addicted mommy with good imagination of conversation with the cat.. swt~~
    Rae said...
    yea.. and i learn this from someone call cheryl chua phei ying.. oh what a coincidence.. your name is cheryl too huh?
    Rae said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    SJ said...
    LOLZ
    Baobei so cute~
    Anonymous said...
    wooow... a giant cat u have!
    Rae said...
    where got giant.. this cat still small la.. just the sofa is small too...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates