Sunday, July 5, 2009

~I LOVE Polyvore~

One day I was reading Bobo's blog (there is a link from my page), I saw one of her post is about this Polyvore. She created some nicely design set by just using drag & drop of any beautiful stuff available in the site. Sound interesting?

So, look at these beautiful creation of her, I feel like trying to make my own too~

It looks ugly at first few set of mine, but slowly I manage to come out with my very own design~ which I think it looks alright.. hehe.. And now I am going to share it with you all~


What makes Girl Shine



This dedicated to Cheryl, BEST FRIEND FOREVER

Best Friend - Cheryl

Nothing Wrong with Bling Bling*


Golden Age


The Red


Night Out


Hope you like it~ Thanks for reading~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

2 Comments:

  1. Bobo said...
    Sweet!!! I love them all, keep it up girl XD
    Rae said...
    thanks~ coz i saw u playing~ so i play~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates