Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got a photo shoot job today, when I am going to put on my make up, only realize that a small part of skin on my noise is SOSO dry until its peeling off...

This really scared me that time, but since I m rushing, I just simply apply some active moist on it then covered it with thicker foundation ( I know this will hurt it more..)

Back at home now, sit back & relax, then only I think of this problem. Well i know i've not drinking enough water lately, being lazy and not applying face masque lately, and the weather nowadays is bad..

Solution??

Open my drawer, thanks god I found about 7 different types of face masque in my drawer.. this is all because me & Cheryl always like to shop & store all the things we think we are going to use it, but we will totally forget about it just few days later.. these masque is one of the victim.. too :P

happy happy removed my make up, shower then apply the masque~

The mask I choose today is this~

HYDRATING CUCUMBER MASQUE desu~

This masque give me a cooling feel when apply it on my face, seriously make me think that my face is drinking water~ OW satisfy!

Just 10 min, rinse away with water, apply toner, hydrating booster, barrier repair, eye cream and active moist~ Feeling clean and soft ^^

A lesson to me today, there is not ugly women in the world, but just lazy women. Put some effort on it, then you are pretty ;)

I m leaving to Bali tomorrow, a place with big hot sun & beaches, salted sea wind is not easy to deal with.. So I bring all these along to protect me & my wife's precious skin :P

No point keeping it in my drawer right??

Thanks for reading & stay pretty~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates