Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gift for everyone

To welcome a new member Twisty joining out sweet little family, I decided to buy her a welcome present.

Twisty is a 2 months old small little Yorkshire Terrier puppy. She is also Wilson & Cheryl's precious daughter.
Today me, SJ & Edwin is having dinner at Ikano Power Center, after dinner, we head to Pet Safari to get the litter sand and cat food for my Sasa & Miao Miao.

Then I walk towards the section selling dog's bed. There are alots of diffrent design for dog's bed. I am looking for a sweet pink colour for our baby girl at home. There are few of pink colour bed which looks nice, but i concern about Twisty size.. she is still very tiny in size even she grow up to an adult dog, so the bed is not really to be very big, and it cant be to high till she cant climb in it. Finally I choose this gorgeous pink with red ribbon doggy bed as my first gift to Twisty girl~




Bought the bed for Twisty, then i think of its about time to change a new colar for my Sasa & Miao Miao. I found this very nice pink colar for Sasa, and another gold colar for Miao Miao, this would match them alot~ So happy that i bought this 2 colar coz it looks great on them~






Finish shopping for them, I get myself a gift too at the popular just beside Pet Safari. I bought novel of Twilight~ Since the movie is so nice to watch, I decided to read the whole story of it too~ Happy Happily go home with super excited mood.. Yea~




Thanks for reading..

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates