Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7th July 2009

Hie~ I just came back from penang yesterday, and you know, Mom~ they just scared you dunno how to take care of yourself especially when you staying outside. So this time, she not only gave me some plants to put in my house, she even gave me some well marinated pork & fishes to cook, so that I wont eat at outside every time :S


So me as a good daughter, ofcoz I need to show my appreciation everything she did. Today, I decided to spent some time in the kitchen, cook some nice dishes to my beloved BF & BFF. Well, BF is with me for the whole day, BFF is only coming back at 7pm. So I started to prepared by 6, washing & cutting the ingredients & vegetables, clean the fish & get the pork ready~

Rice cooker is a very good helper, all you need is just to press the button then it will take care the rice for you, so no big problem with that.
Secondly, pork is not that easy to handle. As one of the ingredient my mom use to marinated it is soy sauce, so the pork easy to turn out into black colour, oh yea.. I admit that I overcooked it at the end.. hehe..

Vege for the day is cabbage. Cabbage is thicker then others vegetable, so we need to pour some water and let it boil for awhile until it is softer. Too bad, BFF don't really like it coz i added some sesame oil in it & she don't like the smell :(


Lastly is the butter fish. This fish is quite small in its size, but taste good. I love the part when removing its scales, but i hate the part when i need to chop off its head & pull out its yucky organs.. Eww.. Guys~ your wife really sacrifice alot even only by making a meal for YOU!! Appreciate it OKAY? Rub some salt on it, ginger, tomatoes & onion is ready. Everything nicely arrange on the plate, but now there is another problem, the plate is too BIG for our pan! Gosh.. so transfer the fish into a smaller bowl, steam it for about 7 min, add some soy sauce on it and its ready to served!


Looks like the dishes is not enough for 3 of us, so SJ fried an egg for me.. erm.. it looks horrible, but taste SO SWEET to me. Cheryl pity my egg so much so she decided to settle the rest herself, so each of us get another proper fry egg by Cheryl.


Well, I cant say this is a great meal, Its not perfect & I still need alot of practice.. Obviously.. hehe.. But still I enjoy it so much & I have fun~


Lastly, a BIG hand for SJ coz he is the one who wash all the dishes after our meal.. MUAKS love him so MUCH!


^^ thanks for reading guys~


Cheers~
Rae or Lei


My Mom's Feng Shui Plant

Another plant

Smell Good!

Garlic is a must for Fish & vege

fish in a plastic beg, its head still there! :P

Cabbage

Busy Preparing..

Chack!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates