Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tigger's dinner time

Tigger is a Shih Tzu arrive at SJ house about 1 month ago. He is now 3 month old, growing fast, cute & active little puppy.

Shih Tzu is not those small size dog, n they can actually grow to very big if not taken care well. after 1 month keeping him, SJ's sis found out that he grow alot bigger than those normal 3 month old Shih Tzu. after had a discussion over the family, they decided to put Tigger on diet!
Normally ShihTzu had 3 full spoon of dog food twice a day, now he can only take 2 spoon of dog food for his breakfast & dinner.

I found this very funny things about him, mayb he is really hungry, or mayb he simply love food like me, everytime anybody wo walk to the kitchen, he will just follow. if he know you are actually preparing his meal, this is what gonna happen~


Tigger in da Kitchen (with miao miao's shirt on)

jump jump** smell like food~

ow.. I cant reach...

I want my food T.T

Sis faster pls~

This is YUMMY!

I am waiting~

I need to sit down before i start my meal~

EAT TIME!

in 20sec time

Finish!

can i have more? PLEASE~~~

Haha this is kinda cute~ so sad he is on diet~ ^^ Thanks for reading~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates