Thursday, July 30, 2009

Overheard


Just Finish watching movie with Edwin in Golden Screen Cinema at Tropicana City Mall.

Wednesday is movie day, at first we are planning to watch at 1 Utama, but the ticket is almost sold out, so I suggest to go check out Tropicana city mall..

This is my first time watching movie there, since its still new, not much people watching movie even its a movie day~ The hall is quite empty when we reach there, and nobody is queuing at the ticketing counter.. that time is almost 11.30pm d la.. Well me & Edwin not even bought the ticket online like what we usually do, but we only get the ticket at the counter. ( at first we scared we cant find that place.. so din bought the ticket online :P)

Overheard is starring by few of the Hong Kong actor which I quite like, they all is acting so good in the show, and I really enjoy this show. The ending is unpredictable at all, and the whole movie just make you so nervous and don't know what is gonna happen next~! This is really a good show, I recommend all of you to watch it if you got the chance~ ^^ Very happy that I didn't miss it~

Thanks for reading yea~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates