Friday, June 26, 2009

Memoirs of Kaka

I had 3 cats in my life, I intro Sasa & Miao Miao in my blog before, and there is 1 more cats which I not yet intro him to you guys. He is Kaka. Whats so special of him? He got a Adidas logo on his nose~ !!


I still remember the first night i bring him home. I shower him, and put him on his "bed" which I prepared for him, after I switch off the light, i can feel him jump up to my bed, n lying beside my shoulder.. I "shouting" in my mind : OW HE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!!! and then dare not move my shoulder even a little bit, and this is our first night..

Kaka is my first cat. I bring him home when he is about 2 months old, a very shy kitty. Kaka is the most caring cat compare with Sasa & Miao Miao. He accompany me when the time I am all alone & down. When I am sleeping, he sleep beside me. When I am watching drama, he sit beside me, like he understand the story :s so cute~ He loves me so much, every time when I back home from work, he can recognize my foot step from far, then he will wait for me in front of the door..

Kaka got this bad habit, he likes to bite me in the morning. Sometimes I will just "hide" my whole body under the comforter, sometimes I'll kick him out from my room, sometimes I'll awake and cant sleep back again. :( But got 1 time, i suppose to wake up in the morning for work, but i forgot to set alarm before I sleep. Luckily, Kaka wake me up in the morning, so i didn't overslept and late for work~ Thanks Kaka~ Muaks~

Sadly, on the 10th month we been together, one day Kaka jump off from the balcony, and he left me forever. I cried for 1 week, and miss him the rest of my life.. I had no idea why is he jumping off from so high, coz usually he is free to hang out at the balcony, sleeping & playing out there, everything is fine.. SJ say maybe that day he saw some birds fly pass n he tried to catch it, and playful Kaka forget he is actually is 9th floor height..

Well, we will never know the truth, Kaka is no longer alive, but we need to moved on. And now I got Sasa & Miao Miao this 2 little angel-demon creature with me, I feel so satisfied ady ^^ Will love them lots and lots, and Kaka live in my heart forever..

Thanks for reading..

Cheers~
Rae or Lei


3 Comments:

  1. Frederick said...
    jump from 9th floor height... ppl say cat got 9 life... unlucky ur Kaka use all his life...
    Rae said...
    thats what most of the ppl say, but actually cat can only survive from droping down from 4th floor, if higher then that, chance of living is very small.
    Anonymous said...
    :( but life must go on

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates