Friday, June 19, 2009

A normal BORing day

Today is a tiring day, been working whole day since morning, been busy and lots of work to do coz the auditor is coming to do the audit next Monday, so me & my colleague need to close the account & touch up all the mistakes in the account system..

Maybe I m looking at the LCD screen for too long, until I feel abit dizzy, thn here comes a last minute order from Hilton KL, URGENT delivery.

Sometimes I just dun understand those people, if you know there is an event going on and you need the goods urgently & its most probably important, pls dun forget it.. how can u expect ppl to cover it up when the mistake is make by you? well, ofcoz we cant say this to our customer, since they are always right..

Me & SJ's sis drive all the way down to KL from Rawang, just to send their "very urgent" goods. We reach there around 4pm, surprisingly we saw there is another truck which come from Haagen-Dazs~




Ow the weather is so hot that time, but still we can feel a little bit of cooling by just looking at the logo~! Okay its been awhile since the last time i ate the chocolate fondue from Haagen-Dazs, so is time to pay them a visit by this few days ;) Miss it so much!

After everything done, me and Tzyy Yng (SJ's sis) was planing to go to Pavilion as she wanted to check out the Gucci sale, its better to go earlier b4 all the nice one run out.. (luckily i get mine d :P) but then Tze Vone (SJ's sis) wanted to bring Tigger (puppy) to go for grooming, so no choice, they will only go Gucci on this coming weekend~

When reach back at SJ house, he is not home, but going out DOTAing with his so called "friend" :S So i just sit there n reading comic online.. what a boring day..

After having dinner (SJ's mom cook) , wash all the dishes n cleaning the kitchen, play awhile with Tigger, of ya, I put the cloth that miao miao used to wear, on Tigger. And it fit just nice~ Too bad i forgot to snap the pic, but I'll show u guys next time, cute Tigger with PINK cloth on~

Around 8.15, time to go home, 10min drive, reach home had a nice nice shower, now sitting here n writing this blog of mine..

Phew.. boring but never mind.. coz tomorrow is FRIDAY~! looking forward for Friday since this Monday.. HAHAHA.. Then I can have 2 days rest again~ ^^ Happy~

Okay coz I m having such a boring day, my apologize if this bored you.. I'll post more interesting blog after my INTERESTING weekend.. hehe... Thanks for reading anyway~


Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates