Monday, June 15, 2009

The beginning..

Just 10 min ago,

I still strongly believe that i m not a "blog" person, i think i don't have the time, n i m not willing to spend my time to blog..

Even I've been reading other ppl's blog for the past few years, but still i think in my mind "okay.. i m not gonna do that.."

Yesterday, Cheryl ask me my email address, and she wan open a new blog using my add, but why my email add? coz she ady registered 1 using her own email add but then she forgot the user name or password or watsoever.. so she use mine. At this point, i still think, "oh u gonna blog again? wat a waste of time"

GOOD!
and now, seems like i m slapping my own mouth coz i m actually sitting infront of my laptop n writting this which u are reading now..

Everything thanks to Cheryl.. coz she succesfully convince me, saying that... which i dont really remember what she say.. but the main reason she say that really make me want to blog is, she said we can post the normal daily picture we took which the amount is not enough to make it a album in facebook.. wow.. so powerful huh :P

OK guys~ if u are reading this, here is my promise, i'll try my best to keep my blog "active", will update as much as i can..

One day, if you found that this blog is officially dead, do call me n claim a meal from me, if u got the chance to ;)

Have a nice day~ ^^

Cheers..
Rae & Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates