Monday, June 22, 2009

A Visit to Jervenne

I back at Penang home on Friday night, since Sunday is fathers day, me as a daughter, i think my dad would be very happy to see me home. Few days b4 I go home, I received Jervenne's sms said that her son, baby Wayne, is finally come to this world. He born on 12th of June. This is a very good news to me, and I m very excited, so I decided to pay her a visit when i back at Penang..

On Saturday, i bring my mom & sis go for a shopping at Sunway Carnival Mall. Then I bought a brown colour baby clothing sets for the baby boy. It definitely will looks nice & cute on him~^^

Sunday, after having brunch with my family, i sms Jervennve & tell her I am coming to visit her & baby Wayne. I arrived her house at B.M around 2pm, baby just woke up from a short nap and he is drinking milk~ Ow can u imagine a small cute little creature that is so adorable that make you feel like hug him tightly and never let go?? But ofcoz I never did that to baby Wayne, he is still too small & soft, and he looks so fragile like I m going to break his bone by just holding his hand... LOL~

Baby Wayne is simply cute, he has big bright eyes & charming smile. I bet in 20 years time, he will grown up to be a very handsome young man~ Ow.. by the time I become aunty already.. :(



Jervenne say Wayne is playing for the whole day since morning, so after feeding him milk, Jervenne's mom put him to sleep. Me & Jervenne had a nice talk. She looks alright, still pretty, slim & sweet, just keep complaining about all the stuff she is not allowed to do or the food she sis not allowed to eat for 4 month. We talk about the funny things happen in the hospital, and also she said giving birth is not that scary actually.. hehe.. But i realize ppl do change after had a kid, automatically will think like a mom, will become very considerate, which i think is good ^^

Around 3.30, I left her house and let her have some good rest, not good to bother her for so long time, so i say good bye to her, n go for facial~

Nice day, good mood after meeting Jervenne & baby.. hehe..

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates