Monday, June 15, 2009

Introducing~















My Mom~

she is the one who control all our activities. If I wan to go out, she is the one I need to get permission from.. and also she do the scold and punish job..
I remember there is 1 time she beat me with dad's leather belt with tears in her eyes.. I feel so bad and I promise myself I wont make her cry anymore..

I love my mom~
















My Dad~

He is a Cute & Sweet dad to me. He hold the control of finance & money in our house, but luckily he is very easy to deal with :P
He is a kind man, a successful businessman, and of course, Great dad! He is a quiet person who doesn't speak much, since i m young, he never yell or scold at me. If he is not happy with anything, he will just speak softly to me, n I'll just listen, dunno why, he got the power~~!

I love my Dad~


Cheryl~

My best friend, those kind of friend that "best friend" is no longer enough to express our relationship, so I intro her to others as my WIFE. Although lots of ppl feel weird.. even her bf get jealous.. but.. 9 years relationship u know.. WAKAKAK..

I dun need to talk much bout her here, coz my coming article or blog is gonna involve her, since she is staying me, everything happen to me is happen to her.. you guys will know her very well easily.. soon~

I love Cheryl~




SJ~

My boyfriend. He is the best bf I ever had. I admit that I've been thru few relationship b4 him, but I can say that he is the best among others. Well I dare not say he is perfect, coz i m not perfect and no one is perfect. I do angry at him n i do complain, we fight, we got argument n we got misunderstanding sometimes. but i can say he is the sweetest bf in the world, he will just pampered me n give me what i want. He is so understanding, caring, considerate, and he change so much compare to last time just because of me.. sometimes I'll just think.. did i accidentally feed him some poison n i m not aware of it? Thats why make him love me so much?? this is weird.. anyway, no time for me to think bout this.. just love him more n more~

I love my BF!!



Thanks guys for reading this~ so basically these are the ppl around me. So next time when i talk about them, you know who am I talking about d right? ^^


Cheers~
Rae & Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates