Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Day Everyone~

SJ bought me this PC game 2 weeks ago, and I am seriously addicted to this game~ well, I dunno is any of you heard of this game.. its a Girl's game ofcoz.. and I am playing the Chinese version. This game release at 2006, I know I am quite "out date" to play this now.. even Princess Maker 5 is already out on 2007.. :P but anyway thanks SJ for buying me this nice game and I spent quite sometimes on it ^^ I was playing it over & over again, just try to get the ending i want, and there is 1 day I just sit there whole day playing this! Yup! It definitely worth the price.. hehe..


The story begins when the player is a soldier. The player falls in love with a mysterious woman. However, she disappears, only to be found by the player few years later. She hands you the child whose default name is Patricia along with Cube (The butler). And so the journey to fatherhood begins...

The player controls the girl's schedule from the age of 10, filling it with activities such as education, part-time work and free time. As with the other games in the series the girl's eventual fate is decided when she reaches 18 years of age, based on her experience and statistics.

Throughout the game, there are various event scenes that offer clues about your daughter's past, not to mention the war between humans and non-humans and her demonic roots.

There are 32 endings to this game, below is the list of the ending I manage to get..




My favourite Ending~ Married to Human Prince


Human Queen

Married to Dragon's Prince

Back to Demon's World

Demon's Queen

Married to Demon's Prince

I had no idea how to make this ending.. stay with the Mom (mysterious woman), Father(Demon King) & Step Father(player)

This is really a nice game, fun to play~ try it n let me know what u think~


Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates