Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Pink Adventure~

Last night before i sleep, I suddenly think of this idea, the major colour that comes into my eyes is.. PINK~!

Today I decided to come out with this game, not really a game, is to spot out all the PINK colour objects in 15 minutes~ Look for something you can see easily, everyday use object that is PINK!

I think my result is quite satisfied, I spot more then 30 PINK objects, which exclude the things I store inside my storage box & wardrobe & all those small tiny things.. In a 15 min time frame, I think I got quite alot~

Now here comes my list of PINK objects in my house~ ^^

Pic 1 - Cheryl's "Will Will" from US ; My Key Chain~
Pic 2 - Dust Pan ; Shower Brush
Pic 3 - Sasa's Paw & Ears
Pic 4 - Water Tumble, Hand towel, Mouse
Pic 5 - Teddy Bear ; Tupper Ware & Storage Case
Pic 6 - Cloth Basket & Water Pail ; Sewing Kit
Pic 7 - Notes Files ; Bath Towel ; Sweater & Hanger
Pic 8 - Cheryl's Camera ; Donut Wrist Rest
Pic 9 - Small Dustbin ; Stool ; Calculator
Pic 10 - Cat Litter Box ; My Storage Box
Pic 11 - My Slippers ; Photo Frame & Johnson Baby Lotion & Wooden Cupboard
Pic 12 - My Room Curtain ; 2 Pajamas ; Towel Dress & SJ Shirt
Pic 13 - Goggles ; Carpet
Pic 14 - Accessories Beg ; Hair Band
Pic 15 - Accessories Hanger ; Mirror with Drawer ; L'Occitane Shimmering Lotion & Shower Gel


Its fun to have an adventure like this once in awhile.. next time mayb i'll go for other colour like black or white or red perhaps? ^^
Thanks for reading~ And try this out one day & have FUN!


Cheers~
Rae & Lei


Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

Pic 13

Pic 14

Pic 15

2 Comments:

  1. Vincent Pang said...
    wah ur pink collection is happening !
    Rae said...
    yea.. actually i got more.. hehe..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates