Friday, September 24, 2010

Sunday Outing

One of my family tradition is, weekend mom will cook and we all eat at home, weekend is rest day, so my mom also get 2 days off, and we all will eat at restaurant ^^

Last Sunday, dad is at Beijing, so i decided to bring my mom go for lunch at Gurney Plaza, coz normally dad will complain that its too far to go there, and we only get to eat at auto city :(

so we wake up in the morning, er.... almost noon, get ourself ready and head out to Penang island ^^

we are early so its not hard to find car park, and walk around gurney plaze, i find it confuse coz it change so much and i m not familiar with that place anymore wtf...

We choose to eat at this place called "Xiao Nan Guo", its newly open, (i guess, coz i never see this b4..)

Mom, sis & Me~
They got very nice interior design, love it ^^
my "not yet wake up" face wtf...
ladies~
me & my baobei SJ

The view from the restaurant... NICE~~!! this is what we called blue sky & white cloud ^^
Fresh Haven Orange Strawberry for my mom ^^
SJ's Watermelon Juice
mommy mommy!!
Motoyaki Scallop! yummey~
Sis's Honey lemon green tea
Claypot Tofu
Fried Kai Lan with Beef
Bei Jing Crispy Fried Chicken
Crispy Sotong
Surprisingly, ALL the food above taste GOOD~~~ we all had a really satisfy meal and enjoyable moment there... will definitely be back again next time, with my beloved daddy!!

Love Love Love the time with my Family.... happy**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates