Friday, September 3, 2010

Cuteness ATTACK!

Hi~~ its been a long time since i last blog about my 3 babies right?~

Now here is some quick update of the 3 furry balls here...

I've been taking their photo from time to time, but just i didn't sort it out and didn't post it up.. hehe lazy mommy... so even now all i got is some un-organize pics of them.. i'll try put caption on every pics below...

ENJOY~!

Miao Miao, conquer wawa's bag SUCCESSFUL!
Sasa is always daddy's sweet heart and she always got the best seat that everyone want...
so who is the BOSS now?
miao miao is trying to steal her place.... i smell sparks~!
and wawa the princess is taking my lap every time we're on our way back penang..
Miao miao wont get jealous coz he got the seat with best view...
and i think he enjoy his favorite spot very much!!
Back in my PJ home, the kitties love to stay on top of my wardrobe... Guess what caught their attention?

Cookie Girl!! the newest family members~ I bought her for wifey as her birthday present in advance~ ^^ I think this gonna be the most memorable present for her... =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE WIFEY!! Okay no money to held party for u ady :S damn broke...
Back in my messy room in PJ, there must always got clean fresh water supply for my babies.... even beside my bed...
Opps they know i m taking picture...
In my Penang home!! Wawa is exhausted running here and there...
Sasa the queen get the bar counter seat... she like it even the place is so small...
and she can just sit there whole day...
change pose samor... beh tahan...
miao miao is always the smartest! he choose the most expensive chair in the house!!
see... the massage chair is occupied~!
Wawa wont stay in one place too long, she normally appear at the place with food....
and Sasa is still here on the bar counter...
Next~! Miao miao's napping time~ ^^ on Ikea's Chair...
He really know how to enjoy his life dont he?
and another favourite spot for Sasa back in my home....
comfortable mer....
wawa is back in her bag again...
Coma back to my messy house in PJ... on top of my wardrobe.. guess what are they looking at now again...
Tigger monster! The kitty will never come down when tigger is in the house...
and miao miao will go somewhere even higher.... i think they can perform very well in circus..
When we travel without Sasa, wawa can take daddy's lap...
duper manja... ish~!
sometimes wawa will go into the pet carrier and sleep with miao miao... i wonder why =.=
exhausted wawa... this usually happened after she crazily run here and there non-stop for 30min..
I'm on the, TOP OF THE WORLD looking~
Bro bought this back and finally i found something useful about it~! train wawa to sit on it lo..
The Cat Tree is not only for cat... but good for chihuahua too!
Random shoot of wawa~
my sleeping princess..

Shoot by Daddy in the studio~~ with strawberry hat on and pink bear~ ^^

Okay~ that all for today's post~! i'll do it again when i accumulate more of their pics next time~ ^^

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates