Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Phone Story

As what i blog in my previous post, i finally got my iphone4 when it first launch in malaysia at the Maxis Garden Hotels launch after..... 6 hours of waiting (sigh**) Thanks my world best boyfriend SJ for accompany me the whole night T.T just be there for me and even he is not planning to getting an iphone that night... muaks muaks love him ^^

New Phone~~~

Well this is the first pic i took with my new phone ^^
So before i get my phone, i ady bought a new phone casing from One Utama Apple store, Pink Pink** love~~

BUT!

after i get my phone and walk pass the accessories booth at the Gardens Hotel Ball Room, i found this iphone4 cover by melkco~~ which is exactly the same as the one i m using for my blackberry! ^^ without hesitate, i get it right away!! see i m just loyal :P

but now i got an extra cover wtf :( never mind i'll use it when my current cover spoil ^^)

see~ reunion of phone cover =D
Okay for my Blackberry, its another long story :)
My previous phone "die" 2 months ago, and that time iphone4 is still long way to come, so i decided to get myself a blackberry curve 8520 for temporary use. and 2 months later, iphone4 came out and now i get my iphone4 with me already, so its time for my bb to retire!!

Honestly, im kind of get used to using bb already and i find it really nice and convenient to use, but yea, i need only one, so... no choice bb have to go~~

Announcement!!

I got an 2nd hand Blackberry Curve 8250 for sale~~

2 months old in good condition and come with complete set~

Selling price : RM650

Let me know if any of you interested in it.. THANKS!!!

(Update! My BB found its new owner already~ ^^ SOLD!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates