Sunday, September 19, 2010

Short Update

Hi guys~ Just a quick update!

I m back at PJ after living life like princess back in Penang just for few days T.T and now back to a poor little slave that have never-ending work to do =.=

and this is my slave look wtf
All my babies is with me too, they are even more moody then me every time leaving my home in Penang, they also know where is better :(
Well about my dad, my previous post about daddy get into hospital, he get all well already after a small surgery, feeling even better then before he get into hospital :S and he fly off to beijing with his buddy for golfing on saturday ady, JEALOUS!

Well i like the fruit basket alot ^^
So everything back to normal :D

Thanks for reading ^^

2 Comments:

  1. Louis Lam said...
    I prefer meow meow...haha
    Rae said...
    haha ok meow still your favourite la?

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates