Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey guys! i bet u've seen the advertisement of this before~ and feel like trying it out so badly right??! coz it just looks so fun and easy!

Well ya... me & wifey saw this a few times ady but we don't really dare to try on it, coz normally we'll go to the saloon for hair color, never dye our hair by our self before.. anyway... there is a "very first time" for everything right??

i've had a 2 tone hair color for very long time ady coz i m so lazy to go to saloon to get my hair done, when im feeling to go, i over spent my money on some other things else wtf... 4 months ago im planning to go but ended up i spent all my budget to shanghai trip, 3 months ago i spent my hair do budget on getting cheryl a puppy - cookie girl as her birthday present, 2 months go i bought 2 LV bag one for me one for my mom, last month i went to singapore & melaka & also on the flight ticket for my coming kk trip, well this month, i spent it on getting an iphone4 wtf.....

i m so so sorry to my hair coz its always the least priority compare to others... damn seriously its so hard for me to save up 500bucks budget for hair but so easy to spent away more then that at others... like buy cloths from AX when its on sale wtf....

so now when it comes to this situation.. i always think that ok i m gonna do it next month when i get my salary =D

That day me & cheryl shopping in Sasa store again, and we look at the liese bubble hair color AGAIN.... well its so tempting that it looks so nice with such low price! come on its just 38bucks to do a hair color ok.. its like just the price of getting a hair wash done in saloon..... swt... but we really scare.. its ok if the color turn out no nice, but what to do if it spoil our hair?!

Finally the sales girl from sasa convince us, coz she said she tried it twice and the color looks nice, lasting, and it wont hurt our hair so bad compare to those color chemical they use in saloon~ coz this liese bubble hair colour contains Royal Jelly Extract, which will help moisturize our hair ^^

Since she say like that, so its ok for us to try out la.. as long as it wont hurt our hair so badly, if not nice then only we go to re-dye it at saloon~ since we ady decided to go for it at the first place =D

So the color i choose for my hair - Cassis Berry!
you'll found all this in the box~ Solution 1 & 2, an pink cap, s pair of gloves and also a packet of hair lotion
First mix the solution together
Gently mix it by inverting the bottle, must not shaking it too hard! and then replace the white cap to the pink foamer cap
so now i m ready for it! my hair color before, can see the ugly 2 tone :(
I get wifey to help out, so this is way easier then doing it by myself!
and start with squeezing out the foam and massage it into my hair...
at first the bubble keep disappear, the hair just look wet and we are worry that is the foam enough to covered all my hair??? omigosh....
but after that, my hair absorb enough of foam it now it starting to see lots of bubble on my hair.. and later it become TOO many foam and we can even "style" my hair with it! lol!
we finish the whole bottle of solution~ its damn alot!!
now can starting to see that the foam is in berry color~
leave it for 30min.... and remember to wipe off the foam on your skin, you only wan to dye your hair, no face =D

30min later, shower~ be careful don't let the bubble get into your eyes...

surprisingly the hair feel super soft & smooth when i m washing my hair, but the bubble looks abit scary coz its quite hard to wash away.. rinse all my hair clean and wash with shampoo, i use shampoo twice and make sure the hair is clean already~

still feeling soft & smooth ^^ happy~

so this is how it looks after i blow dry my hair~
^^

The color looks nice, thou it end up don't really alike with what the picture show but still its ok for me ^^

i apply the hair lotion that come together in the box, but still i feel it looks abit dry.. so i put on extra hair serum by my own.. i m using repairing hair serum from L'occitant


This is how my hair looks like the next day morning ^^

sorry i didn't go under the sun, and this photo don't really capture the color of my hair in real life :P maybe the color will looks more obvious under the sun... i'll try show u guys next time ^^

In short, i m kind of satisfy with the end result~ and all we need to see is how long can the color last.. hehe... anyway for only RM38, i find it worthwhile already by now~

So this is the first time ever i dye my hair at home, and also experience the cheapest hair color work EVER!!

SUCCESS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates