Monday, September 6, 2010

Hey all~!! Let me introduce you my ultimate lose weight tool!!

Well i m visiting Kota Kinabalu end of this month, and one of the famous activity there is ISLAND HOPPING!! blue sky, sun, wind & beach is waiting and i m not gonna miss my BIKINI ofcoz!!

But blame on the nice food i had, my waist line and arm and thigh even my face grow 2 round bigger and how am i going to wear bikini like that.....

So no choice, from today onwards, the green boxes u see on top is going to be my Breakfast, lunch, hi-tea & dinner for 20days!

I know this sound crazy, but its not a mission impossible, i've tried this before and it works GREAT! but just have to say good bye to all the nice food at the moment, and drink this yiaky powder drinks for freaking 20 days!! EWW!! Grossssss.... but no choice.. :(

Today is my first day of diet, my aim? to lose 5kg!

WISH ME LUCK!! and i m gonna say Welcome Back to my flat tummy =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates