Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hard Time!!

On my 2nd day of diet, the only thing i eat is the yiaky pro balance drink, luckily i m not feeling hungry even i m just having that, but............ Its so so so sick when i m browsing my photo, all i see is this!!



FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD and more FOOD!!


green tea when having korean bbq...
can almost smell it!!
wifey @ my honey moon~
MANGO!!
Urgh this just looks tasty!
miss the time... lol i m so fat when eating dessert!
Pan Cake ^^
sandwich! with CHEESE!! OMG OMG~
SJ & his spaghetti...
healthy salad! oh i think i can have some of this tomorrow~!
spaghetti again..


Had no idea why am i torturing myself this way.... sigh..

damn i m so hungry ady now... gonna go sleep :( SIENZZZ... TILL THE MAX!!

but for the sake of my flat tummy....

忍!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates