Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm worried...

Im back at penang this morning, its kind of rush but i have to.

Received a call from mom yesterday, that the most inportant man in my life admitted into hospital!!

My dearest daddy...

He went for golf session with his friends in the morning, as usual, but not feeling well and having un-usual fast heart beat after reach back home from lunch, and he still dare to drive out alone to clinic to see doc.. sigh this dad ar...

Its so happened that yesterday, everyone is not home, mom at JB with my aunt, sis with me at KL and i just send her to take aeroline to go back Penang, bro at korea, and dad is the only one at home... ZzZzzzz...

Luckily the doctor quickly call for ambulance and send him into hospital, that time only my dad call my uncle who stay nearby..

Mom overnight travel from JB to ipoh with my aunt, and this early morning i leave PJ and pick my mom up from my aunt's house at Ipoh, then only we head back in Penang...

Now, i just came back from the hospital, dad is having lunch while we arrived, but he admitted into CCU, as he is suspected of having an acute heart attack, so everything still need to wait the details report out......

Well, i m glad that dad looks absolute alright now, heart beat and everything back to normal, and he can still talk louder then me =.= But heart attack is a very serious matter, so better let the doctor completely examine him before discharged from the hospital...

Sigh... he one person heart attack and cause the whole "village" get heart attack also... not funny at all...

Hope he get well really soon... dad is my hero and he must not fall sick...

Love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates