Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My New Marc~

Woohoo~ !! feel like putting some fireworks and celebrate!!

was searching through online website yesterday while chatting with wifey on msn, and this lovely hobo from Bloomingdales caught my eye~

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Lil Birdie Leather


Like it very much when i first saw it, was so excited about it and ask Cheryl to get it for me (coz cant ship into Malaysia...) but then only i found out that its an pre-order item and it need to takes 45 days to ship out.. i was like

"wtf..............................."

down.... 45 days later she ady back in Malaysia d lo...


keep on browsing through all the website i can get, i look at every single website and was thinking maybe there a miracle and maybe i can find it somewhere else, i search through nordstrom, net-a-porter, the outnet, zappos, saksfifthavenue, bergdorfgoodman, bluefly and even on shopstyle...

i spent my whole night yesterday, and my whole morning today to look for it, had no idea after how many hours i've been searching for this..when i almost give up and start checking out other bags, finally i saw it on cusp ! the one an only website carry this model with in-stock!! and im so glad that they even carry the color i want! YIPPIE~!

excited** excited**

quickly add it into my cart, check out~ key in Wilson's address, and make the payment~

still nervous when im waiting for the payment to process, finally when i get the confirmation code, then only i feel relief... hehe..

i think this is because i stress myself too much when im starring at my monitor since yesterday..

anyway, its doesn't matter now, all i need to do is sit still and wait for my bag to fly back from US..

lalalalala~ I love my Marc~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates