Friday, April 9, 2010

Interesting~


Been really busy these days, and my parent is coming down kl yesterday, so i got no time for my blog at all, today finish work and reach back home, finally got time. well, just 1 day of didn't sign in my blog, then now i found something interesting on my chat box. Its kind of funny..

Update** all msg send out from this same IP address : 180.72.50.219

8 Apr 10, 00:32
cheryl: hey,you always like to show off! u though u're the prettier and richie people in the world?wait till u die first! our company nobody is like you! LCLY

8 Apr 10, 01:00
没过你: 你以为你很美?你男友一直偷吃不抹嘴,你还笨到猪将,他是个软饭王,他是个色情王,时常找泰国鸡,我亲眼看到!你以为你是什么国际模特儿?好心~是是是, 不过是洗厕所的,拍那些照片,要做鸡啊?你是不是趁机在这里招客,你很美啊,不是模特儿就拍那么照,在学校你很像鸡,那个眼睛很像大便,妖精,更你妈妈一 样,喜欢勾引别人!有其母必有其女,你以为你很有钱啊,赚的钱嘛是给你男友花

8 Apr 10, 01:01
美过你: 骄傲到死,那个样子又不是美啦,你以为你男友是富翁

8 Apr 10, 01:03
cheryl: 养那么多猫猫狗狗,整个动物园那样,加上你这条狐狸精,就刚好凑成一个动物园!以为自己蓝高贵,segi有你这个前prom queen真的下水!我们那时想用鸡蛋丢你!以为自己是名模,去死啦!没有人够你桥了,整天勾引男人,你男友去做鸭,你做鸡啦.死掉

8 Apr 10, 01:04
美过你: 讲真,你样子真的很丑,这种货色也有人要,你要好好拜神,你的样子真的丑到爆,你还仪副以为很美的样子,那么高级不会去外国读书么!贴小白脸,男友坐那辆 烂honda city就在那边骄傲,做mercedes啦,好心,别扮了,你真的很丑,又不是有钱,何必呢!那辆烂车也敢和人斗,可怜

8 Apr 10, 01:08
cheryl: 扮可爱,照照镜子自己是几老,邹纹一堆好心去整容!你男友不是很有钱啊?整个妖精那样!你男友的老妈都比你美!lan si死!爱炫耀可怜到爆的狐狸精

8 Apr 10, 01:19
cheryl: 不要告我!是你身边的好友叫我帮她的,你带眼识人


LOL~

I didnt know that there is someone that hate me so much out there, so i started to try figure out who is this.

Ok this cheryl: is under an email address : cheryltan@hotmail.com , i search this email thru facebook, there is an account using this email address but its not in my friend list, and i never see her before. I think this person just simply use others email address, or maybe they trying to set up this real Cheryl Tan?

Well there is only 2 cheryl in my mind, one is my wifey who is in US now, and another Cheryl is also in US, my bf's friend, so definitely its not them, but its ok, name can always fake it and, email address can also simply write, so it doesn't matter much.

another clue, she (i assume is a "she" or mayb a group of "she") is from Segi, as she know that i won segi prom queen 2 years ago and she even said that she is at there that time ( coz wan to throw eggs on me ma)

secondly, she is definitely not my ex-classmate, coz all my classmate know that i am always the last person to get into the classroom, not saying even a words and the first one to leave the classroom.. where got time to seduce ppl wor..

thirdly, she know me and SJ, but not that well, at least she know about Honda City, but then she wrongly belief that its SJ's car instead of mine, so she is not even one of my friend, coz my friend know that there is really Mercedes in my house...

One thing that she say might be true, coz SJ's mom is possibly looks more prettier then me which i dont deny that, but what she comment about my mom... hmmm.. i wonder izit my mom used to date her boyfriend or what thats why she is so pissed...

but wait, she say that she saw SJ go for 泰国鸡, i did planning to go Bangkok for travel but since its not safe there now so my plan is cancel... so far we never been to Thailand yet these few years..

Duh.. i seriously had no idea who is this, and i didn't show myself in Segi campus for few months ady, and been working everyday not contacting with anyone, how come now only come and write something like this har??

**scratch scratch** on my head

oh ya there is one thing i can confirm, she is my blog's loyal fans at least~ hehehe.. abit of pity her coz she is so beh syok but still keep on reading.. darling relax la~

hmm.. showing off? Dont read my blog if you cant take it, no one force you to, GET A LIFE!

But still, thanks for reading and support yea~ ^^

P/S : Jin, someone say your picture is for whore.

6 Comments:

  1. Brian said...
    这个人讲话也太过分了吧,真没有礼貌。。
    Anonymous said...
    Yeap, and "she" "herself" is such a B*I*T*C*H and a fans of yours and I hope "she" read my comment too because she's such a LOSER!!!

    TO CHERYL TAN,
    Remember loser, jealousy can kill you. Seriously "GET A LIFE", don't let this jealousy kill you and don't ever dare to disturb my cousin and my cousin's girlfriend anymore. (But I guess they are not disturbed by you because they are educated people unlike you and guess what, "YOU""FAILED", PLEASE TRY IT LATER). Because you can't afford to do that(if you can, use your real identification). And don't judge people's mother because "you" "yourself" is destroying your mother's name now. Seriously "KURANG AJAR". Well, unless "you" don't have a mother then I can't say anything. Or maybe your father taught you that, because we really shouldn't put all the blame on women in this century. If you are a FEMALE animal, you really loves my cousin which is Rae's boyfriend very much because we can see that in "your" words"整天勾引男人" which means that she must have勾引your男人;If you are a MALE animal, you must love Rae so much, because we can see that you are so concern about her by using those impolite words. If "you" are from SEGI, you really 下水 the people there, not only the students and also your teachers. I sincerely show my pity on "you" because "your" words seems like you got so much anger and jealousy in you. 不要告我!是你身边的好友(which are all devils and black angels)叫我帮她的,你带眼识人!!! By the way, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Tze Wei Kwan, Soon Jeat's cousin. If you still have so much anger to release, don't afraid to. Cause we are watching "YOU"(your terrible and horrible speeches).

    Your sincerely,
    Tze Wei Kwan.


    To Rae,

    We will always love you, and support you...

    Love,
    Tze Wei Kwan
    Rae said...
    thanks Tze Wei.. Great article from you ^^ i bet "she" must be vomiting blood by now reading your comment.. haahahaa~ seems like someone trying to attact me but ended up ruining her own day.. OPPSSY~
    Anonymous said...
    i am cheryl,sorry everyone. i know it's my fault.sorry sorry...leng lui rae,please forgive me. sorry sorry
    Rae said...
    huh? what is the situation now??
    Anonymous said...
    rae,sorry sorry!very very sorry! all is my fault. i promise i wont do it anymore. please forgive me and delete this post.sorry again.i will support you silently

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates