Thursday, April 15, 2010

Missing Someone??

Happy Birthday to me~ sitting in front of my laptop now, re-watch the 1st and 2nd episode of Korean drama which i just finish watching the ending yesterday.. firstly is i cant help thinking about the super good looking actor from the drama, secondly is i cant think of any other better thing to do.. duh..

try to upload photo to my blog, coz recently the line is bad when i try to blog, but surprisingly its smooth now when i m uploading these pics... hehe.. miracle on my birthday huh.. :P

Wifey is now at the other side of the earth, thou she is also in front of me now in the skype web cam window, how amazing is the technology huh?

Super Random pics i found in my laptop, when we out together for dinner, after movie supper and etc etc etc...

Okay after this, now you guys know how boring i m here doing nothing.. and not doing things that i suppose to do.. donno what i m talking about? dont ask me, coz me either..












0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates