Friday, April 23, 2010

I love my home, this is the best place for me, all time...

my parent is here, love to spent time with them, even not doing anything, but with them by my side, i know there is nothing i need to worry about..

I love my home.. here is the place i can get full rest and no need to think about anything..

I love my home, there is a place that i can relax and enjoy and do whatever i want, or not doing anything most of the time..

I love my home, this is the place i can sleep only at 4am and don't need to set alarm to wake me up the next day.. everyday..

I love my home.. there is always got lots of food ready no matter i m hungry or not..

I love my home.. i don't need to do laundry or mop the floor by my own here..

I love my home.. astro on demand is playing 24 hours a day in front of me even i m not even watching..

I love my home.. i dont need to carry all the heavy stuff i bought one shot after shopping and walk pass the car park and wait for the stupid lift to arrived and finally drag all the thing into my house.. i prefer to park my car right infront of my house..

I love my home.. the connection here is more stable and i don't need to wait too long for the youtube to load..

I love my home.. the water here taste better so i drink more compare when i m staying outside..

I love my home.. because i love my home..

had no idea why i m getting home sick while i m now at home..

hmm.. coz its just too good to be home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates