Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday Surprise

First time working on my Birthday for the past 24 years, get into office early in the morning, but most of my time spending in replying all the wishes on my facebook wall.. :P

chatting with wifey on msn, then i received a call from a courier company, confirm my office address with me and the time i m there as there is a package for me..

wondering who is going to send me things, the first and only suspect is – CHERYL CHUA PHEI YING!

quickly ask her whether is she sending me things, ofcoz she deny and still acting like so surprise.. duh..

about 2pm, the deliver is here, and i m so shock that there is actually a super lovely princess cake~! and yup! is from my wifey!!!

muaks! love her so much~!

DSC00909

happily show off my cake to everyone in the office then i m back to work. 3pm, time to go out for some transaction at bank, then lunch with my boss~ celebrating my birthday for me in town~

then when we are having lunch, SJ’s sis told me that there is another delivery for me after i left the office, now i m seriously confuse about it..

finish our late lunch around 5 and get back to office, then i saw this gorgeous roses on my table~! oh my!! and its in LOVE shape!!

DSC00912

check the greeting card attached together with the flower, its from Wifey again! thanks!! send me all these even she is in US ow….

This la is the person i m going to spent my whole life with.. hehe..

Thanks again my beloved wifey Cheryl~ Muaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates