Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday Dinner 2010

Rush back home from work on Friday, meeting up all my friends for dinner at 8pm, but i only reach home around 7.20pm..

Call up SJ to come and pick me up at 7.45pm, and i start dress up and makeup myself with top speed! But still i m only get myself ready at 7.50pm, luckily The Curve is just 10min away from my place..

Edwin is already there when me and SJ reach Tony Roma's. Jin & Ann is there early too~ get in and sit down, look around the restaurant, then i feel so lucky that we've made the reservation of table earlier.. coz its impossible for us to get a table for 10 person at that time..

While waiting for others to arrived, we took some picture of me & my present first..


Gift from Jin & Ann..

Glad that they manage to come over coz they are very busy for the whole week..


Edwin my 2nd bff, borrowing the flower from Cheryl and pretend that its from him..

My beloved SJ and flower from my beloved wifey~

Dennis and Louis Arrived~ They are so cute :P

Must not forget my gorgeous Birthday Cake from wifey...


Love it!


and stupid edwin trying to smash my face on it.. duh..

Lastly XueMei and Andrew were here! Thanks for coming dear.. thou need to travel from so far.. :P

Sweet XueMei ^^

Everyone is here already, we ordered the food immediately as everyone complain that they are very hungry d..

while waiting for the food..

picture session....

again...

and again...

Funny guys who trying to steal my lime light and cut my cake! lol! Its my Birthday okay~~
again again again...

Finally our food is served~

me and my onion loft.. not planning to eat at first as i just finish my late lunch at 5pm..

and here are all the delicious food that served on that night...










Cant finish your food? Edwin the black whole is always there to settled it for you..

but the black whole say he is full too.. look at his face so not willing to eat.. LOL~ ahhahaha!

Dinner session end, take a break, so we got some more time to take picture..

gosh i m totally acting as just a background in these 2 picture...


Finally me & SJ again..

wonder why is he so happy... definitely not coz of me, i think its coz of the free meal..

thanks him for always by my side!! BFF!

Foc birthday dessert from Tony Roma's.. they served this for me together with singing a birthday song~

Again Edwin trying to act like its his birthday..

Everyone is laughing non-stop coz of him!!

sweat.. samor saying thank you to everyone...

Anyway, finish kacao-ing, my turn to blow the candle!

One down, another one more to go..


and they make me blow the candle from far..

really enjoy the moment~

make a wish, and blow my candle..


and thats the first time i heard that we cant cut the cake till bottom if not your wish wont come true.. which i don't understand why..

after all the "standard procedure", the dinner also comes to the end..

Lastly, a group picture of everyone who attended my birthday celebration..


Thou this is just a simple dinner for my celebration, but still i m very happy with it and enjoy it alot~ Hope everyone is satisfied with the food and hope they had fun..

Thanks again for everyone who came! you guys make my 24th birthday memorable!!

Muaks! love you all!

by. Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates