Monday, June 14, 2010

Super Hectic Day

Suppose to be a beautiful Sunday, well its still beautiful at the beginning..

Wake up in my lovely room, with my 3 babies beside me, so sweet of them..

the first thing i do is went for facial, after one & half hour, done facial and go home for lunch~^^
bath my wawa as i m leaving for one whole week, and get myself dress up, meet up with cheryl and go for Jervenne's baby birthday party ^^

everything is alright.. we had nice food there, and baby wayne is super adorable, we have to leave early coz still need to rush back to kl..

then the bad thing happend.. we leave my house at 6, the road is duper jam and it takes us 4 and half hours to reach my PJ home! damn reach home at 10.30pm, and i m suppose to leave my house to airpost at 11pm!!

guess what!

pack all my thing in 30 min and... rush to airport..

great!

okay

time for boarding.. blog again next time

bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates