Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some long over due post..

Attended AME's Fashion high tea new outlet Grand Opening on 12th June 2010 at Sunway Giza Mall.

Cheryl, my sis and me ^^

Dennis & Louis arrived there really earlier..
Photo Taken by SJ ^^
XueMei is SO SO busy that day, only manage to take one photo with her that day..
While waiting for the show start, we all keep busy taking picsSs..
My younger sister, no doubt, she is taller then me, alot...
elegant wifey...
and me, SJ said i dress like a bowl of salad =.=
The venue is really grand, and there is lots of people there..
SJ & dennis..
again ^^
I remember he said he want a new profile picture..
Sista & wifey!



And here is some photo of the fashion show, check out their gorgeous dresses from AME's Fashion High Tea!!








Show End.. Great Job XueMei & Andrew!
And a photo with Andrew before we leave..
Its kind a waste that we cant stay any longer there as we need to rush back to Penang that day.. miss out lots of fun hanging out there with everyone..

Its Okay~ we can always catch up anytime~ ^^

1 Comment:

  1. Derek K. Soto said...
    I have a suggestion to purchase fashion and beauty product from online store. I personally use boutiqueken store for online shopping purpose

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates