Sunday, June 13, 2010

Quick random Update

Back at Penang home now, going to attend a birthday party tomorrow noon then gonna rush back to kl again..
 
after that? have to done packing all my things and gonna rush to airport to catch my flight to shanghai..
 
damn i got so many things to do but i left so little time, and now i dont even have any idea what o bring yet, and i still dont get a right shoes for me to walk in expo, hopefully i manage to get one by tomorrow..
 
busy busy busy..
 
and i better go sleep now, thanks nescafe keeps me awake while driving back here from kl just now.. hmm.. i think i need another bottle tomorrow on my way back to kl... definitely..
 
very happy to be home, but i m leaving my lovely home in less then 12 hours from now, and i m going to sleep away 8 out of the 12 hours i left now... what a waste...
 
gonna leave my 3 babies in here, they are going to enjoy their time here very much, with lots of stray friends to visit them here, and a huge place to run, also lots of different spots for them to sleep/hide/nap/sunbath... sure they will put on weight when i m back from shanghai..
 
what else...
 
my brain is not functioning properly now.. too sleepy d but just try to stay awake while im home..
 
oh yes this blog post is write via email, in-case i cant access blogspot in china, i m still able to update my blog.. hehe.. hopefully it works...
 
okay.. enough of my random thought.. good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates