Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Luggage Bags!


Okay i know its super random to post this up~

But i simply love them! Madly!

Always wanted to get new luggage long time ago, but Mr Kwan keep on stop me from doing that, until after our shanghai trip, only he agree with me that its time to get a new one!

First of all, my old one is too small for me, as girl right, i'll bring damn lots of stuff when i m going, and will buy lots of stuff when i m back, its definitely not enough for me!

Secondly, although the previous one is a four wheels bag, but after travel so many places with me, the alignment all got problem ady, it cant roll straight but have to keep on holding it to adjust which really is a waste of energy..

He cant take that i keep on bugging him and complain for the whole trip, so now finally he said that i should get a new one!!

Get these today at one utama, always wanted this when passby the shop, and yea i m bringing it back home today, and got the buy one free one deal!!

Yay Gorgeous bags right!! ^^ :D both is my favorite color ~

Happy~ SUPER Happy~

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    nice luggage..i like tat many dot dot 1...hehe
    Anonymous said...
    pinjam me the purple small luggage
    hahahhaa

    by ying
    Rae said...
    yea... both also nice right~~ actually i m planning to buy only one.. and i can just buy only one.. but both of them looks so nice, and i think i m sure gonna use them one day so get both of it..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates