Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am Coming Back, Now

End of something is always a beginning of another thing.

My Shanghai Trip has officially come to an end, i m sitting in Shanghai Pudong International Airport, in front of the gate waiting for boarding. Well, there is an one hour delay of the flight, the plane is not even here yet, i wish there is only one hour of delay.. sigh.. i wanna go home and sleep.

The past one whole week is super tiring for me, yet fun, i mean really really super fun. This is the first time i visit to Shanghai, a beautiful city. Luckily i understand how China ppl behave since i first visit China few years back, so their attitude doesn't affect my expectation to this place. You know what i mean :)

Anyway, I m gonna miss here very much, there is still alot of things for me to explore, lots of place for me to go, and lots of food for me to enjoy. As im only concentrate on the World Expo for my whole trip, didn't really go tour around, its kind of waste..

Well i understand that its impossible for me to go tour around the whole world, so i should feel grateful now, at least i've been here ^^

Okay~ gonna blog more about my trip later on, but i had no idea how to organize the 2500pcs of photo we took for past few days.. headache...

will try my best~ ^^

Yay!! Gonna start back my life in Malaysia tomorrow~ and start planning on my next trip.. vacation to be excactly ^^

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    那么快点blog啦
    等你的世博照片

    by ying
    Rae said...
    on the way on the way~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates