Monday, December 21, 2009

Storm Warriors


Sunday is my family day, especially when i m back at Penang~ ^^

I m kind of forcing my dad & mom to go movie with me.. hehe.. coz they dont really go to watch movie in cinema often, they prefer to watch at home, can walk around anytime, get some drinks, even the sofa at home is so much comfortable then the cinema, so the big screen actually is not that attractive to them.

I said " lets go for movie together tomorrow, ok har? i buy the ticket har?"

The next day i said " i bought the movie ticket at 12.30pm already ya, get ready to go out in 30min ok?"

Then around 11.30, we already at Sunway Carnival Mall ^^ all thanks to me~ We accompany Dad to do some shopping, for his.. new year cloths maybe.. then when its about time, go collect our ticket, MOVIE TIME!

We are watching Storm Warriors, thought it would be more interesting for my parent, but then its kind of boring.. and my dad said.. " like a show for kid.. all the fire.. water flying here and there.. " i was like.. okay..sweat :S

Finish movie, we go for late lunch at BBQ Chicken, same slow service for all the BBQ Chicken outlet.. make us wait for very long, mine even come only when others finish their meals.. haiz..

Go back home, rush for facial as Ann is coming to pick me up and go back to PJ, spent my last last few hours with my baby cats.. aw gonna miss them like crazy.. and now.. i m here back at Damansara alone and the 2 devil cats enjoying their life running around at my Penang house.. I think they might don't wan to follow me back to PJ after I come back from HK 2 weeks later.. Since they like there so much.. :(

Opps my laundry just done~ thanks for reading and good night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates