Saturday, December 26, 2009


At Hong Kong now..

Christmas just passed away 9 min ago..

Its not cold here, not cold at all.. I bring along 2 winter jacket, but i m sweating once i put them on.. what the...

Looking at all the stuffsSssS i bought today.. they tortured SJ & Rowan enough.. Thanks for carrying them whole day for me.. Its heavy i know.. No worries I m done shopping here already~ ^^ Anyway i think our luggage got not enough space to shop more already..

Miss my Sasa & Miao Miao, miss my home, miss my bed, keep changing different hotel to sleep everyday, and keep on pack & unpack my stuffs.. makes me tired just by doing all these :(

4 more nights to go then i'll be back to Malaysia, finally.. and i want to go back penang and bring back my two fat cats.. oow miss them like crazy..

Oh ya.. Cant wait to show you guys my Christmas present.. (its actually christmas + valentine 2010)


Isn't it gorgeous? Wanted to get on Azur Damier at first, but found that Epi Leather is much sexier and i fell in love with it when i first hold it in my hand.. though its more expensive compare to Canvas, but SJ did not hesitate and paid for it immediately! OHOHOHOO~~ Thats my Santa!! Muaks!

Ok! tired d after walking whole day, sleep time and will continue blogging when i back to kl~ or if i got chance.. like now~

Thanks for reading~ Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates