Saturday, December 5, 2009

Confession


Confession #1

I should be staying home whole day study for my exam which is 2 days later, but i spent most of my time outside, since morning. I go for Dimsum with SJ family, I go for shopping and movie with Cheryl. And we watch an 2 hours long movie - Love Happen.



Confession #2

We suppose to save money for our coming overseas vacation which is 2 weeks later, but we spent more then 2k today, 1k on cosmetic, another 1k on clothing. We feel really sorry.. Bobbi Brown is the criminal, and both Zara & Xixili too!


Here lies our 2k..



Clothing : 6pcs from Zara, 5 pcs from Xixili

Cosmetic : Each of us get a set of Bobbi Brown limited edition brushes set.. and Cheryl bought their foundation & Eye liner too.. others is some masques and eye shadows from Sasa..

Thanks for "reading" my confession..

But we both feel very happy today.. coz we get what we want!! YOOHOO!!

Its time to WORK harder !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates