Saturday, December 12, 2009

Did this job together with Ann, I m at the bridal section, she at the creative section.

My makeup artist for the day is Tan Siew Fen. She is nice and friendly, and she is one year younger then me.... @#$%^&

Here is some photo from my Digital Cam, and there is more coming by DSLR :P

Enjoy~


My makeup Done~
Align Center
Ready for the show


Me and my Makeup Artist - Siew Fen


Busy taking photo lo..


with Koey my neighbour :P


Vicky, she is SJ's classmate, how small is the world..


At the backstage, time to rock the runway~


Koey, potential model :)


Again, Girls..


This is her first time doing cat walk, I think she is great :)


Pretty ^^


My turn.. Notice anything? My dress is WAY~ too long..


Pose~


Can Hardly walk.. Duh..


Ing Ling in Purple, another pretty girl :)


Group Photo?


Group Photo 2..


Group Photo 3 :P


Group Photo~!


Siew Fen & Lipin (Koey's Makeup Artist)


With Vicky again at back stage


Sweet~


Anyone recognize her?? JUZANNIES!! Damn i love her look! SUpERb COOL! Look at her nails!!


SNap snap SNAP


ramdomly..


taking photo never ending..


Show ended, back to makeup room and finally can take off the super annoying gown..


a must have moment - camwhore!


With my babe


and my babes.. :D



5 Comments:

  1. siew fen said...
    since when i become ur babe??my sweet heart..
    Rae said...
    love in first sight ma.. u dunno mer.. :D
    靓靓 said...
    pretty~~~ i heart your lip colour. ;)
    siew fen said...
    oh...then how bout ur's bf???haha..
    Rae said...
    Thanks leng~

    Fen : my bf he don mind 1 la :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates