Thursday, December 3, 2009

Watch Ninja Assassin today with SJ, his dad & Cheryl together at E-Curve
Rain is all the reason for us to go, aiks he is still cute even thou the whole show is so gross and cruel and bloody yiaky.. Feeling pain for them when see all the bloods SPLASHING here and there.. Its kind of fun la watching these ^^

Finish movie, me & Cheryl go walk around at The Curve, then I happily bought a Christmas Dress from Mango, hopefully I can successfully loss weight so that i can wear it nicely on our Christmas celebration.. :P

Then when we are walking back, pass by the flea market and we saw this pretty little bottle umbrella.. kind of surprise as this is my first time saw the umbrella in the bottle..

*excited*

There is few different designs, and I choose the smallest type which can easily fit in my begs even the smallest Gucci Joy~ JUST NICE for the raining season!


Had no idea what is that from the outside? One is mine and one is for Cheryl!

TADA~

Its Umbrella desu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates