Sunday, August 9, 2009

SJ is sick..

Didn't really fall sleep last night, SJ's fever is getting more serious then when we are watching movie.. He straight fall on the bed once we reach home.

I make him drink some water before he fall asleep, then go get ready some water and wet a small towel, cover on his forehead and trying to reduced the temperature. We didn't turn on the air-cond, scared his fever will become more serious.. so the whole night I keep waking up to help him rinse the towel and sponge his body. His fever is so high until the towel become warm just few minute, this really scared me and i m so worry about him..

Until this morning around 9am, we wake up and I drive him to the clinic nearby. The doctor say he is just normal fever, no big deal, but the temperature is really high, 40 Celsius that time when we were there.. We bring home a big pack of medicine, all he need to do is drink alot of water, get enough rest, and take the medicine..



My mom cook some soup with noodle for him as breakfast, finish eating, eat all the pill, then he went back to my room and start sleeping.

I go out for facial and massage around 12pm, SJ just started to fall asleep. When i m back from the beauty center after 4 hours, he is still sleeping. Wake him up to take medicine again, drink some water, immediately fall back sleep.

Around 8.30, i wake him up again for dinner. Mom is not home, so I sacrifice my own soup, cook it with some noodle for him as dinner.. Again same thing, finish eating, took all his med, sleep.

I wonder is it the medicine is so strong to make him feel sleepy, or he is really that tired for the past few days.. how come he can sleep straight for the whole day until now? weird.. Okay forget about it, the good news is, his temperature is now reduced already, and now he is sleeping like a baby beside me ^^ Get well soon baobei.. muaks~

Rae..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates