Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Saturday~

Wake up late today, sleep till 10 something, siting in front of lap top surfing on net, watch drama, doing nothing~ oh what a day..

Until 3pm, SJ some pick me up, we are wearing white couple polo-t, going for late lunch at One Utama. At first we wanted to catch a movie before dinner, but it takes about 15min for us just to look for car park, after having lunch at garden restaurant, its already 4.30pm.












We walk around at One Utama, SJ bought me a PC game, then we meet up with Cheryl at Charles & Keith, there are having sales up to 50%, she wanted to get a pair of new slipper.. But she cant find any really nice slipper there..

Walk out from Charles & Keith, me & SJ was checking out the new Honda Accord at the high street. That is a really nice car, but then I spot something more interesting then this, Aldo is having sales too~!


I m not planing to get anything that day actually, but I saw these very nice & sexy looking boots, yea I had no idea wear this boots to where, as Malaysia is such a HOT country, I m definitely not going to wear this here.. But then... Maybe I can wear this to Hong Kong on Christmas this year~!

Okay~ after trying on few pairs of boots, I cant decide between these 2 different design of boots.. And I really like it so much.. Until I almost make up my mind to choose one of them, SJ was tired waiting for me and say

"Haiya Just Get BOTH la..."

I m still confuse at first, dunno is it a good idea to buy both of them.. but I really dunno which one to choose.. then i realize he really mean it when saying that, end up with both of the boots is on the cashier counter already... Ow I really dunno what to say.. But only..

" I Love You Bao Bei! "





Yea happy happy bring home back my new boots, thn its about time to go dinner at SJ's grandma place.. Tigger is in good mood d~ he love going out, and can see that he just love looking out from car window and enjoy the wind~

YooHOO~ Today is really a HAPPY HAPPY day~ HAPPY HAPPY SATURDAY~

Thanks for reading~

Cheers~

Rae & Lei



2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    u will see more boots in hong kong..cheap and lot of dffrent style..belif me,i bought 3pair in hong kong
    Rae said...
    oh hahaha.. sure sure.. last year i went there and i brought back 6 pairs..

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates