Thursday, August 13, 2009

13.08.2009

SJ's hair is so long & messy already..

Suppose to go cut it few weeks ago, but we were too busy recently, until today, finally we are going to find Mandy - our stylist.

Mandy is working in Russel saloon in One Utama, Around 4pm, we were there already. About 1 hour later, his hair is done~ We walk around One Utama, then go for dinner~ ^^

We had our dinner at Nando's. SJ ordered the 1/4 chicken with 2 slidelines, as usual, but i tried the Chicken Kebab with 2 slidelines, which taste good too~ Yummy Yummy~


looks smart & clean~


SJ's Meal


My Kebab~


Finish dinner, I was thinking to get a new short pants, after looking around, didn't get what I want, until we at A|X, still cant find the type of shorts I m looking for, but then I saw this very nice white vest, and I don't have any white vest until now, since they are having sales, so i bought it home~ ^^ Yippie~ Love it~



We were on the way back home after that, feeling tired already, dunno what happen to me, mayb coz of getting older & older, don't have the stamina even when shopping!! sigh..

Reach back home, so happy got 3 furry ball in the house, mood become very good after look at their funny & cute face~







Clean the house, again the floor is so dusty even mop everyday.. :(

There goes my Thursday.. Good, coz tomorrow is FRIDAY again~ Yay~ Thanks for reading.. wish everyone got a happy Friday tomorrow~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates