Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friday finish work early, SJ and I go had a late lunch at Burger King near my house, finish eating, go back pack my cloths, laptop & Sasa Miao Miao, then we were on our way back to penang~!

We were driving quite smooth all the way, not much cars, but there is some repairing & extension high way works going on which really slow us down.. Miao Miao is sitting quietly in the pet carrier, but Sasa is busy walking here & there, looking out from the window, making lots of noises, finally 3 hours later, I AM HOME~!!!





Dinner at home, mom cook dish is still the best for me, eat till very full, shower and sit for awhile, pass the polo shirt i got from bali for my mom & dad, then we head to penang island meet up with Tony, we call him Dailou (大佬)

Its been very long time since the last time hang out with him. He move to somewhere near the turf club, which i had no idea how to get in especially at night, turn a few round, then only manage to find his place..

At first SJ is planing to go cyber cafe dota with dailou, but then dailou scare i'll feel boring doing nothing in there, so he suggest that we can just go watch a late night movie~ Ow he is so sweet..

We drive to Queensbay Mall, found the GSC, was wondering what movie to watch, me & SJ wanted to watch G.I.Joe, but dailou watched it already, at first he say he dun mind to watch it again, but we dont feel like make him wasting the time, so we choose a movie that all of us never watch before.. is this ~ Aliens In The Attic ~

The show start at 11.45pm, we still got 30min times before the show start, so we go play some games to spent our time~ 3 of us play the bishi-bashi together, well yea SJ is the winner for the whole games, after that we play the table floating plate games, SJ win that too~ :( finish game, time for movie~



This is a really funny & stupid movie, not too bad if u just wan some laugh, but yea dun expect too much~

Finish Movie, we go to kayu for supper. Dailou eat the rice, I order the roti tisu that i miss it SO SO much. By the time, SJ started feeling not well, quickly finish the super delicious roti tisu, send dailou back, and we go back home sleep too..

I love coming back to penang.. my home is still the warmest & sweetest place in the world.. I love my family..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates