Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy Sunday~

Me & SJ wake up very early in the morning, there is an urgent delivery of juices to Sunway Theme Park. We leaving our house around 9.30, collect the juices from Rawang, drive all the way down to Sunway Lagoon, hand over the goods, we are so so hungry already, then only we had our breakfast at 11am..

Finish eating, going back home around 12, take a short nap, around 2.30, bring little twisty to see doctor as she got this terrible coughing happening almost everyday. But too bad, we only found out that the vet is not open on Sunday when we reach there, so me & Twisty's parent take our lunch at old town, then go back home again.


at old town.. pets is not allowed, so keep her in my beg

About 4.30, SJ bring me to uptown to search for the fan with light. We suppose to install the fan in our room. We found some very nice & cheap fan, but too bad the installation fee is quite high, so we decided to discuss with our owner first.

Next stop, me & SJ heading to Tropicana City Mall to watch this movie - The Proposal. Good new place for movie, again, nonit to buy ticket online, nonit to queue for buying ticket at the counter..

Ow what can i say, this movie is so nice to watch, funny yet meaningful. I almost cry at the very last part.. ITS VERY TOUCHING~!!



Finish movie, we had our dinner at a Taiwan restaurant which the food is really sucks.. we are not gonna go there again.. Yiak!

Akemi Bedding fair is just at the ground floor, this is really a good news to me coz I was thinking to get a new comforter set recently~ We look around, there are having 50 to 80% sales~ I spot 2 different pink colour comforter set, which is so cheap, and ya guess what.. I buy both.. again..


Left : Classy Pink Silk
Right : Sweet Pink Cotton


If you refer to my earlier introduction post, you will know that my beloved miao miao got this bad habit that he likes to pee or poo on my bed once in awhile, when he is not happy with the cleanness of his litter sand.. So I need to spare extra bed sheet and bed quilt cover too..

Bought my things, feeling tired d.. SJ send me back home, shower, do some laundry, and now sitting on my red baby sofa writing this blog.. A busy & meaning full day..

Thanks for reading~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates