Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sorry for keep you waiting~ i m finally settle down in UK here, back in SJ's room where we gonna spent our coming 3 months here.. and i can now update my blog!

there is gonna be lots of long over due post coming up soon, and then ofcoz gonna blog about my current life now.. hmm.. which one go first? :P slowly la...

SO~ my previous post been featured in my main page for whole week, now here is another post up~ yes the pre birthday dinner night where all the drama comes up.. lol~

So its a Saturday night, been busy for the whole morning packing my stuff, and only getting myself ready around... 6pm~

Dinner at 8pm, im ready to go heading out to Giza Mall meeting up with wifey and Xuemei they all~

Black dress from BCBG
Vernis Rosewood handbag
Chanel earrings, Versace rings,
necklace and bangle from Swarovski

Dinner at Erawan Kota Damansara, a Thai Fine Dining restaurant, also is the most hard to get in restaurant so far.. why? no walk in allowed, only reserversation one week in advance, and pre-order your food at least one day in advance...

WHY?! becoz they always FULL and they use only FRESH ingredient, they only prepare the food you want to eat, thats all!
Well this is our first time here, wifey & Xuemei specially prepare all this for me, walk in for reservation, and spent time discuss the dishes with the chef.. so sweet of them!

and becoz of all the hassle, we was like " THE FOOD BETTER BE NICE!"

8pm, we arrived at the restaurant... oh ya~ we are not allowed to be late~ else will mess up their serving plan... so strict huh...

and once we got there, ordered the drinks, and i received my birthday gift from XueMei! ^^ Oh ya~ and all the photo taken using my new olympus epl2 camera, my birthday gift from wifey! so loved~ sorry if the photo is not nicely taken.. im a beginner ma... not familiar with my cam at all~

Juicy Couture! with LOVE samor!

wifey, me & Xuemei

im all ready to open up my gift! cant wait! **

TADA~!! its a bracelet! so nice in gold color samor i love gold!

and here~ My new accessories collection =D Juicy Couture Bracelet!

the sweetest couple ever!

how do i address you guys? funniest couple? most loving couple? grumpiest couple? cutest couple? lol anything will do =D

this is how the restaurant looks...

and the guest which is hardest to invite.. My cousin bro CJ! thanks for coming! ^^

the table is nicely set..

time to explore the featured in my new camera.. this is the first time i bring it out to use wtf...

Xuemei ^^

Cheryl wifey ^^

ME =D

first course is up! prawn with Thai style salad.. sorry i don't know the dishes name I'll try my best to describe it...

second course, HUGE SCALLOP! my favorite food! so nice of them to order this ^^ and wilson said it taste nicer then the scallop we had in Lafite Shangri-la... imagine that =D

our rice is served~

another super nice dish, chicken! it taste so good i m still missing it now wtf.. nom nom nom..

white tomyam soup with spicy level THREE! Cheryl wanted to order level 5 but we already making noise eating this.. so spicy! yet addictive! grrrrr...

Thai style steam fish~ yummy yummy too!

and guess what! this is their signature dish!! Even Xuemei the carnivores fall in love with this! amazing ^^

Green curry duck.. i wonder why the curry turn out not green at all.. but still this is recommended!

lastly, GIANT prawn is served! each of us get half of the prawn...

the half prawn looks like this.. all covered with sauce and you will never forget how it taste like wtf.. now i hate the fact that im at London swt... == okay i still enjoy staying here okay :P

Dessert for the night~ water chestnut ^^
DONE eating, we are very satisfied with the food they served, so lucky, else someone say she gonna crash the window if its not nice.. lol~~

and here comes my surprise from my beloved babes!!

Its Cheryl, me and Xuemei on the cake! with lots and lots of branded bag lol!! haha YES this is my dreamland okay! and my dream always come true =D hahaha we gonna conquer all the designer boutique wtf >.<

me and my birthday cake! everyone in the restaurant is looking at us, even the chef run out and ask where to get this LOLZ~! Thanks to Xuemei and Wifey!!

there is... 6 of us >.~

and another 6 of us hahaha! eating our "dreamland" hehe... yummy!
lastly~ a group pic of all of us ^^ Love Love Love you ALL!!

a BIG hug and thank you all for everything.. the effort, the time and the heart to organize the whole thing... a memorable night for me T.T touching!!

miss u all SO MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates