Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bon Voyage!

A great trip of me!

Leaving Malaysia to London meeting up with SJ, and here start my magical 3 months holiday..

after work in the morning, head back home to pack up my things, and wait for wifey to pick me up~ she is going to send me to the airport at night, to avoid the jam, we head to Sg Long before 5pm, back at wilson's house~

while waiting for wilson to off work, wifey is so nice and considerate, thinking that i might miss malaysian's food, she bring me to eat this!!

bbq chicken wings!! ROCK!!

seaweeds popiah

and my ultimate favorite food ever! IKAN BAKAR!! OW she know me SOOOO well!!

after having our dinner, we even head to Andrew and Xuemei back for DURIAN party! but concern about the passenger who is going to sit beside me for the 14 hours flight journey, i didn't had any of the durian... T.T

there goes my day, wifey & wilson send me to the airport, and i m board on the 14 hours plane...

oh ya! i've ended up paying RM280 for my 7kg excess baggage wtf.. and nearly get charge for extra hand luggage... i bring 1 handbag, one laptop and 1 hand luggage, and they stop me and said i can only bring TWO bag with me... wtf luckily i can fit my whole laptop bag into my LV neverfull, so they finally let me IN!


well in another side of the world, SJ is waiting for me in London Stansted Airport...

and I M HERE in LONDON!! woohoo! yes thats everything i bring along with me!

our couch to london center is at 11am, i m out at around 9am, so we spent 2 hours killing time at Burger King! exhausted sleepy me! SJ is having his breakfast but i m not eating any.. just feeling sleepy...

and along the way, im so excited checking out the scenery, and busy chatting with wifey and Jervenne babe on wassup! they got FREE wifi in the couch!

on my way!

finally reach at London, check into our hotel and out for lunch! and guess what! we go for Burger King again wtf! coz i m really hungry ady, and the nearest place to me at that moment is BURGER KING!

I had the wrap! wifey gonna love this too!!

and reading the guide book ^^

back into the hotel after lunch, and this is the street view from our hotel~

more view~

photo taken using HDR effect.. King Cross Station!

back into the hotel for some rest, well there is when i produce my angry blog post == lol and evening, feel hungry again.. too much energy spent i guess~

head out and hunting for food!

and there is lots of fruit stalls along the street, i keep thinking bout wifey when seeing everything that i can related to her.. wtf now i know how much i love her ==

the view from our hotel room~ straight looking out to king Cross Station, and imagine Peter Pan flying pass by~ Okay that is Big Ben not this one hahaha!
we went for dinner at a local restaurant around our hotel area... they are serving western food and kebab!

my chicken kebab~! okay not as good as Malaysia one lo...

and SJ's Fish and Chips! also not as good as Malaysia one also ==


okay~ at least i m satisfied with almost everything there except the food~ and ofcoz the PRICE of the food.. and the travel cost there also damn high wtf we spent 90 pound in 5 days just by traveling around London by their underground tube!!

Okay~! more to come soon!! nothing much had done for my first day, but still thanks for reading ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates