Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Babies babies!

Its been so long after my last post about my 3 little furry babies, and now here is some update about them~ ^^

im leaving to europe for 3 months, and for the whole 3 months, my babies is back at their wonderland.. my penang home!

there its about... 10 times bigger of space for them to run or hide or sleep around, with tons of other kitty n doggy friends outside, is truly alot more better then staying in small little condo here in KL...

sasa's favourite thing to do... pretend a carpet on the floor.. those furry one...
in the middle of the floor..
miao miao is duper cute!
wawa... 24/7 following my mom... dont even bother me when my mom is there..
her favorite spot?
kitchen and beside our dining table...
miao miao again.. he is so damn smart.. know how to open the window and sneak out...
wawa after shower... wet dog!
with her favorite greenies snacks!
miao miao aways trying to go out!
and my fat lady sasa too!
so fluffy! wanna hug her so much!
when we are watching TV in the living room, she will normally occupied the 2 seater sofa..
friends!
this cute little miao miao junior!! show me this look and i'll feed them more food!
and they are trying to come into my house!
aiks so cute!!
so sacrifice some food of sasa & miao miao.. well i think they dont mind ^^
kitties!
when we are all in the living room, miao miao will take this seat...
the massage chair!! u say la he smart or not??
sasa at the 2 seater.. as usual..
and miao miao will just sleep there for the whole day...
sasa too!! cute!!
aiks miss them so much...
my sleeping warrior...
hehe muaks!!
my sleeping queen == fat queen!
and the sleeping princess...
never ever trying to get up to the massage chair when he is there ==
pretty sasa queen~ elegant as usual~

and more pic of wawa princess!
getting ready to jump up the the sofa..
sometimes they will share the 3 seater...
coz its more convenient the check out the view outside here..
and same goes for sasa..
wawa with roses ^^
one last pic...
OKAY! all this pic is going to keep me survive while i m a europe and dont get to see them... ow... so sad i miss sleeping when my 3 babies around me.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates