Monday, April 18, 2011



HAHAHAHHA tell me what do you think of the video ok but dont critic to much i'll CRY!!! lol just kidding :P anyway, just my way to thanks everyone and my very first try on recording video...

SO~~! On my Birthday, me and SJ did some photoshoot in the room, which the photo is out ady on my previous post~

and then, we head out for MOVIE~

My birthday Outfit :- Pink tube top dress from BCBG
Blue blazer from Zara
Eva Clutch from LV
Black heels from Aldo

Yup as what i say, watching movie here is so freaking expensive, and it become an "luxury" activities for me here ==" also good for "celebrating" my birthday sweat max!

Movie of the day - Your Highness!
Seriously i m so glad that we watch this show in UK! haha me and SJ keep wondering how is this show gonna come out in Malaysia? i mean.. how they gonna censored it? its so SO many 18SX scene and most of them is important!! SJ: BOOBIES!! lol unless they dont cut it off else there is nothing much to watch ady..

Oh ya! and i m surprise that Natalie Portman is starring in it! thou its lame and stupid but she still looks damn HOT! and surprise to see James Franco too! the previous one i saw him is at 127 hours, and he looks SO much different from this 2 character.. haha!

Finish movie~ its Dinner time! SJ is bringing me to the famous Jamie Oliver's restaurant~

In Jamie's Italian
House wine pairing for our Food~

Haha i m getting use to drink wine ady!

chips! forgot the name but nice to eat!

and my main course arrived!! KING SCALLOP!! did i mention that i m a scallop freak??

its wrap with bacon and cook with rock salt! super yummy!!

SJ's Angus steak

My beloved SJ

Finish our main course, we ordered another dessert!

its the famous Lemon curd~ taste so good nom nom nom~ ^^

Back at home, and finally its birthday song and birthday cake time!! long waited!
all lit up with "Happy Birthday" wording candle ^^

SJ actually singing the birthday song for me~!! so sweet of him =P

making my wish... omigosh there is too many of them! i m SO greedy!


BLOW IT! I WANT ALL MY WISHES COME TRUE YEA!!

and cut the cake then EAT the cake~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Well yea~ here is a closer look of how my cake looks like!! pretty? hehe..



Thank you so much for reading my post here.. well my birthday celebration doesn't end here =D

More to come!! Stay TUNED! ^^

2 Comments:

  1. Casey said...
    Wow~! Great blog~! Happy Belated Birthday and I know all ur wishes will come true~! CHEERS~!
    Rae said...
    Thank You Casey! ^^

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates